We Love Food!

This blog is my family's online cook-book, where we can share our favorite recipes with each other. There's not a ton on recipes on here just yet - but I can guarantee, they are all 100% delicious!

Feb 22, 2010

Poppy Seed Chicken

Super Easy, Super Good!

It's not the healthiest thing in the world, but you will love it.

Ingredients:
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of sour cream
1 chicken breast (I only use half) cubed
1 pack of Ritz Crackers
1 stick of butter (you can use less if you like)
Poppy seeds (as much as you like)

Steps:
1. Boil and cube the chicken breast. Set aside.
2. Mix together the cream of chicken with the sour cream. Add chicken. Pour it into a 8x8 baking pan.
3. Melt the butter. Crush the crackers and mix in the butter. Spread the cracker mixture over the sour cream mixture.
4. Sprinkle the poppy seeds on top. (you can sprinkle them before and after adding the cracker mixture too!)
4. Cook for 30 minutes at 350*

1 comment:

Evan and Amber said...

I make this! I put it over cooked rice though and use a 9X13 pan so i use 1.5 to 2 chicken breasts. It's one of Evan's favorites